- 4,800sq ft - 11,088sq ft
- US$ 1,501,000 - 3,695,000
- 5 - 7
Conveniently located in Weston, the 239 acre enclave of the community shares a tranquil and dramatically beautiful natural setting with the excitement and diversions, shopping, dining and world-class recreational facilities of South Florida's best planned hometown.
Elegantly showcased by grand architectural designs, spectacular landscape planning and winding, bermed roadways accented by 139 acres of sparkling lakes and pristine preserves, 2-story gatehouse entry and Grand Concourse.
Surrounded by 42 acres of serene blue lakes and 97 acres of tranquil preserves, the homes of the community will be built on just 72 acres, less than 31% of this residential enclave’s total 239 acres.
The community offer a wide selection of classic and contemporary custom and estate homes by an award-winning selection of builders and architectural designers.
- Multi-million dollar guardhouse entrance with state-of-the-art security technology.
- 139 acres of lakes and preserves.
- Quality schools, healthcare, shopping, fine dining and entertainment within 10 minutes.
- Easy access to Florida's Turnpike, I-595 and I-75.
- Underground utilities, municipal water and sewer services.
- Street lighting and sidewalks throughout your community.
- Large backyards for swimming pools and family entertaining.
- Tapered roof tile.
- Interlocking concrete paver driveway, entry walkway and patio.
- Textured stucco exterior finish with smooth finish bands.
- Sodded homesites with professionally designed landscape package and automatic sprinkler system.
- Hurricane impact resistant windows.
- Raised panel metal garage doors.
Electrical Features (per plan):
- Multiple electric hot water heaters.
- Programmable energy efficient thermostats.
- Multi-zone, 13 SEER air-conditioning systems.
- Alarm system with three keypads.
- Automatic garage door openers with remotes.
- Pre-wired for ceiling fans in all bedrooms and family room.
- Telephone and data outlets pre-wired with Cat 5e wire to all bedrooms, study, family room.
- 400 amp electrical service (minimum).
- 30 recessed lights.
- Decorative lighting fixture allowance.
Special Features (per plan):
- Covered porch.
- 8’ high single lite French doors.
- Decorative art niches.
- Tray, coffer and volume ceilings.
- Reception hall
- Common areas